Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Am i pretty???


Recently, some of my friends told me that I am quite pretty... *blush blush*

I know, i know, please don't vomit....haha

The question is, am i really pretty? I doubt myself..

I never thought that pretty, this word can be described on me..haha..really...

I often heard people said i'm cute but not pretty...

Also, if you notice, i often say myself cute, but never say pretty. Not like Hooi Ling (a.k.a woman), she always says: "i too pretty liao" haha...

In my view, those girls that know how to wear pretty pretty, have nicely done hair, know how to make up and etc are categorized as pretty girls.

But me? Always wear t-shirt and jeans, like to play around like crazy people, lazy and don't know how to make up and etc, totally opposite of those pretty girls in my mind..

That's why i doubt myself...

p/s: why i suddenly ask this kind of stupid question? 4 days without class, too boring at home...Sien till sot jor!

4 comments:

  1. Angie, you look pretty.. You just need to confident with your more then you look even better.. Don't worry about make up, i think it is not tat hard if you want to learn it.. Good luck and always be confident..

    ReplyDelete
  2. you NEED to go to class! hahaha.. well, i would say, there's no need to doubt yourself. For me, it doesnt matter what do you wear, tshirt jeans, miniskirt, or whatever... as long as there's this unspeakable aura, the way someone 'membawa diri'... that's real beauty! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you say you "Always wear t-shirt and jeans, lazy and don't know how to make up and etc, totally opposite of those pretty girls in my mind.."
    then for sure there is always one person worse than you --> that's ME!!!
    I believe "pretty" is not that important, as long as u are kind-hearted, that's enough!!!
    外在美不能持久,内在美才是永恒~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes gie, u are pretty gal with sweet smile..
    no doubt.. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete