Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Is that a Compliment?

Before my boss left office today, he approached our team, carrying his backpack. While discussing about some work related matters with one of my colleague, he suddenly pointed at me and said "She is the most hard working Angel". I "stunted" for awhile and laughed, thinking "really?" Haha..Well, perhaps "yes" for last time because I used to leave office very late. I was the last or last 2 or 3 person to leave office almost everyday. After that, I started to feel a bit guilty as I started to be less "hard-working" recently and leave office quite early since I would like to focus more on my exam. Unlike last time, I would leave even though I can't finish my work because I realized work will NEVER finish.

On second thought, was it a compliment?? Hmm..

On a separate occasion, I THINK I got another compliment this morning. To get a signature from a very "Important" person this morning, I went to a different floor, which I seldom go. The room is located at the very end of the whole office. That means I need to pass by a lot of people's workspaces in order to reach there. Since it is an open office, everyone will look at you when you walk by. That floor is basically occupied by our system vendor, can say mostly programmer, so lots of young guys. On don't know the "n" time I walked by today (went there for a few times since the person is not around), I heard a few guys whispering : "有气质,有气质" (translation: shall I say "有气质" means charismatic or attitude). I think they were talking about me. LOL...I did not turn over and I pretended I did not hear that. Haha...Or may be I am to "perasan" / self-satified...kekeke...

4 comments:

  1. for the 2nd occasion ar...is it the same situation like when i went IT dept? LOL..ni jiu hao la...you qi zi.hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe.. memang got ma.. not perasan la.. =D

    ReplyDelete