Sunday, December 11, 2011

It Stops!


I can't remember the exact date I got this watch but it has been with me for more than 6 years. It was a gift from my dad, no special occasion. Just like anything and everything, it finally came to it's end (for the first time since I owned it). I mean it's battery life. Not today though, actually it has been dead since 12/11/2011, 11.28pm. Erm, exact time should be 11.18pm since I set it to be 10 minutes earlier than the real time. Haha. Oh, it's about 1 month now and I still haven't change it's battery. I am so not used to not wearing a watch whenever I go out as I feel that my hand is so empty. I still  feel like having no sense of time without a watch although I can refer to mobile phone. Ok, that's all my watch-less feeling. ".)

1 comment:

  1. That is a very nice watch! Hopefully you can get it ticking again soon!

    ReplyDelete