Thursday, June 21, 2012

a PhoTo a DaY ~ 11/4/2012

Suddenly got the feeling to blog...3 posts in a roll...Can't stop posting...haha...


Memories!! I found this photo while packing up my stuffs. I got a lot of junks...oh god...Back to the photo, it was taken during my graduation trip in Bali. I enjoyed the water rafting so much. Our guide (standing at the back), called himself Leonardo De Cappuccino, was so funny and playful. This photo really made me smile even though I was having headache and was tired of packing up when I found the photo.

9 comments:

  1. especially now wallace is on his bali tour, make me miss the moments we spent together in bali more ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. something to be said for actual photos, huh!not just digital...

    ReplyDelete
  3. visitaa mi blog porfavor: drogameabesos.blogspot.com QuieroVerteSonreir

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey luv de blog can u plz hav a look at mine http://cococaoimhesblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow thats awesome i have to try that one day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Conoce a las empresas desde adentro de la mano de los que mas saben: los (ex)empleados. Entra a TuExperiencia.com.ar y averigua que tienen para decir sobre sus empresas. Así, entre todos, armemos un CV de las empresas, ideal para saber donde nos estamos metiendo. Por eso, si tenes experiencia laboral, compartila! A partir de ahora, TuExperiencia nos sirve a todos. http://www.tuexperiencia.com.ar |||| Perdon por el spam, soy pobre y no puedo pagar publicidad. No denuncien, compartan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey can you help me with my blog i am writing about my life and stuff and beauty and fashion so yeah im new so can i get help plz

    ReplyDelete