Thursday, October 22, 2009

Getting started...

Hu hu...finally, my blog is created...
I've been thinking for about a month whether to create my own blog or not...
I admit I'm a lazy person and I'm not sure how long this blog will last... :P
That's why i hesitate...I hope that I will never give up... :D
I decide to create one at last because Jenna and Yeek Chee encourage me to do so...hehe

One more thing, I need some help from you all to choose the title for my blog...hehe..
Here are some suggestions:

1. Rhythm in my heart
2. Simply Complicated
3. Beautiful Nightmares
4. Different side of me
5. Gie's World of Rhymes
6. Title-Less

Please vote and feel free to comment if you have any other suggestions.
Thanks a lot.

Regards,
angie

8 comments:

  1. Gie!!! u got blog also!!
    i thought i am the only one in our gang..
    haha... jia you gie..
    must update always ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I oso got blog last time..but too bad only last for 2 weeks..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. liew, i cant view your blog la..u need 2 invite me ler...

    leewen, continue to blog la...dun give up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep up the good work angie !!!
    nice blog.. yeah !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha~~liew and gie~~i actually have a blog too^^

    sweetlittleautumnbaby.blogspot.com

    liew~~faster approve me^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops~~forget to mention~~
    i'm goh la^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. U wont know how interesting is it until u start to write a blog!!haha..i am a lazy person too to take care of blog!!but after i started mine, i always wan to write it d~~haha...it is really interesting!!u can complain anything on it whenever u cant find ppl to complain...
    n bout your title,choose the one u really like..the one can reflect u and ur blog!!
    jia you la..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like "Gie's world of rhymes" but "Beautiful nightmares" seems more suit with "a place to share, for everything i care"... 押韵...

    ReplyDelete