Monday, March 22, 2010

when i was a kid

Today, while searching for my birth certificate, i saw some old photos.

Then i can't help to see more. So i took out all the photo albums and tried to recall some childhood memories.

But i found out that i can't remember any. May be i was too small or my brain is really not good. X(

Okla, my purpose of writing this post is to share some of my childhood photos to you.

Hehe ! ^^

1 year old i think (not very sure). Yeng or not?


me and my dad


cute or not? hehe


hoho..that was my favorite dress and slipper


I like this photo...
Cousin, my eldest brother, me and 2nd brother (clockwise from above)


family photo at Kek Lok Shi


My pretty mommy and handsome daddy back then


siblings


Me and my little sister ( I was very tanned)

It's fun to see those photos. I'm feeling good. :)

P/S: Too bad i don't have a scanner, so the photos are kinda blur.

4 comments:

  1. gie, u look like your mum!!!!
    your mum is pretty and your dad was so thin.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya lo..my dad was so thin at that period..now totally different

    ReplyDelete