Thursday, April 8, 2010

Before the Prom Night

Finally, i've done my assignment and presentation. No more test in UM.

Actually, i should be very free and relax. Get more sleep and wait for our first ever and last highly anticipated prom night to come.

But that is not the case.

I fell extremely tired since saturday (the presentation day). Really exhausted.

What's my job for the prom night?
List and plan out all songs that to be played during our prom night with Kityeng (Jayin).
Songs for registration slot, dinner, dance/game, gift exchange, announcing prom king and queen, songs to be sing together and ending. Most difficult part is to search for song that most people know to be sung together.

Initially, that's my only job for the night but i'm too kaypo. Haha.

Ok, let's see what have i done.

3-4-2010 (Saturday):
I accompanied the cards making group ( Tian Chyr and Hooi Ling) to buy the materials needed after our presentation. The cards will be our door gift for the night. They already got a sample to follow but the materials are too expensive and hard to find. Hence, i gave some suggestions and end up being a member of that groups. LOL. We've spent about 5 to 6 hours that day. Bought a new slipper because cannot stand walking with high heels.

4-4-2010 (Sunday):
I try to design the words to be used in the cards, ie 'Glamorous get Together' and 'autograph' in the afternoon. Then we started to make the cards at 11pm++ and we ended at 4am. I cut the cards till my thumb numbed. Damn tired.

5-4-2010 (Monday):
I had a bad sleep in the previous day. Woke up a few times in the middle and dreamt about something related to the cards but cant remember anymore. LOL. Then Neo brought me and HL to print the words that i've designed in the afternoon. Wrote my profile for the class booklet after that. Discussed the song list with Jayin at night. Don't know started from what time till 3am.

6-4-2010 (Tuesday):
Went to class in the morning. Can't remember what i did in the afternoon. Haha. Oh! i knew already. I went to shopping with Voon and Chee. LOL. Try to list out and arrange the songs that we've chosen in the previous day at night. There is some changes in the schedule, so I asked some opinion from Jayin. She got test on the next day, so i felt really paiseh to disturb her. Slept at around 3.30am that day.

7-4-2010 (Wednesday):
Continued to make our cards at 1pm. Chee came to help today. We did till 5.30pm. Really exhausted. Had a break and went to dinner with course mates. Felt sad because cant join them to watch movie. I got the responsibility to finish up the cards. Went back and started to make cards at 9pm. Voon also came to help out and cooked soup for us as supper. Finally finished the cards at 1am. Felt happy and satisfied. Yeah!

8-4-2010 (Thursday):
Writing this post now. Haha. I'll attend the last lecture in the morning later. It will be my last class in UM. Don't know will go where after that. I think will have dinner with course mates at night.

9-4-2010 (Friday):
OMG! It's the day. Our prom night day. The theme of our night: Glamorous get-together. I think it will be an unforgettable night. *Wink*

Although, I'm really tired after doing all those things for the prom night, i feel very happy because i did contribute something for our class. Feeling really satisfy.

We put a lot of efforts to make the cards. It looks simple but it's not easy to make it. So, I really really hope everyone will like it.^^

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Angie... Sorry to trouble u..

    ReplyDelete
  2. no worry...it's my pleasure to contribute to our prom night ^^

    ReplyDelete