Saturday, April 24, 2010

Starry Starry Night Poem

In conjunction with the starry starry night picture that i have drawn, a poem is composed.

Starry starry Night

I can't believe my eyes
Tonight the sky is so so bright
Sparkle and twinkle in the sky
No, it is not the moonlight
And neither the fireflies
Just thousands of star that make up the night.

"Kiss the baby sky"
A perfect song for tonight
Non stop playing on my mind
A cup of green tea makes it a perfect night
Stargazing always leads me on cloud nine
Especially in this starry starry night.

p/s: Ooops, i cant see any star tonight. Composed it based on my drawing and my imagination. LOL

2 comments:

  1. wow~i like the poem!! you wrote on yor own? amazing!!impressive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was nice, simple, I liked it, I Blog it on my blog, hope you don't mind,

    http://aroundtheblockpoets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete