Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fantastic Fourth~

I feel very tired today may be because i did not sleep well last night. I woke up every 2 hours after i slept. Haihhh..

I got no idea what to draw so i didn't plan to draw today. I guessed i'm just too tired to do anything.

After dinner time, i took out my notes and stared at it. And I thought: i need a break from those notes for awhile. So i clicked the 'Paint' and started drawing again.

Drawing is my recent way to release tension. I really feel better and happier after drawing. You should try too if you feel stress.

You might say my drawings are ugly or cute or whatever, i really don't care as long as they can bring laughter to my friends.

Here's the picture of the day, my fourth piece. It's Moo Moo again...(I really don't know how to draw others, especially human being)


My housemates said i have improved...haha!

5 comments:

  1. Dont u think that, ur drawing skill is improving?? can consider using the adobe photoshop le, and try painting like those recently links that i posted XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao...photoshop.. =_= r u kidding me?
    may b u can wait for another 5 to 10 years la.
    btw, it's more fun to draw in kindergarten style then adult style..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah... really talented mah~~~
    i can see chicken drumstick n bird on ur moo moo... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..chee chee u r very imaginative also ma..can see something else in my moo moo's body...

    ReplyDelete
  5. GIEGIE!!!
    u're reli geng lo!!!
    ur drawing are damn cute and nice leh!!!
    love it!!!

    ReplyDelete