Monday, November 2, 2009

How it begins...

Ok, the most voted title is 'Rhythm in my heart". It was the first one came into my mind when i was about to create a blog. On second thought, i feel that it was not good enough and i came out with more ideas. I got a few choices but i can't make up my mind. So i just ditched the idea and forget about it.

On 21st october 2009, wednesday, i went to SS2 to lok-lok with my course mates after our Insurance class. Jenna drove us (Hooi Ling, Yeek Chee, Kit Yeng and me) back that day after lok-lok. On our way back to University Tower, where i stay, we started to talk about Chee and Jenna's blogs. Then i told them actually i had been thinking of blogging but i didn't know what title to put. I told them my blog is title-less and this was how "Title-Less" came. After that, i can't remember either Jenna or Chee came out with the voting idea. And this was how my blog is created with a voting poll. My blogging life is started from here....

"Rhythm In My Heart" ---> Like i wrote in the title description, "a place to share, for everything i care", this blog is a place for me to voice out everything that is deep down in my heart, something that i usually don't speak out but i care and like to share. Want to know me better? Just follow my rhythm!

Thank you all for the support!

2 comments:

  1. will by dropping by on and off babe^^
    btw~~u're reli rajin in blogging neh~~
    so many posts ady!!!
    ahahhaah~~good thing^^
    i got more things to read~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, goh goh
    i am rajin in blogging last few weeks cos exam is coming and i lazy to study ..haha

    ReplyDelete