Sunday, January 2, 2011

GoodBye 2010


I am writing today to reflect and review myself and everything over the year that has just past. I felt that year 2010 passed through extremely fast, as quick as a wink.

Thinking back at the events and things that had happened over the year, Year 2010 is a special year for me.

Firstly, year 2010 is year of tiger. Meaning, i have lived for 2 cycles. Actually, this one is not important, just want to elongate my post. Haha..

Back to the point, I have a lot of first time last year. First time visited to my coursemates' house during CNY, first time and also our last time had our course night, travelled out of country with coursemates for the first time, don't care of my grade for the first time during final exam, have my first permanent job, bought my own first car, drove back from penang to KL alone for the first time, christmas eve countdown with colleagues for the first time and etc. I believed there are more that i can't remember.

Friendship.
I am glad that i have a bunch for good friends around me. I have known my Penang Gang for more than 10years. Although we seldom meet and chat, i can feel that our bond is still there. We will meet up to update ourselves every time i go back Penang. I'm very happy to hear that one of them is going to marry this year. Congratulations, Lao Yang!
As for me in KL, I have another gang, which is my uni friends, my coursemates. Through thin and thick, all the trips and activities, our bonds grew stronger. We like to 'chap bao fuk' and stay in a house, drink and chit chat all night long. Glad to know all of you! Thanks..

Turning Point.
I just graduated and have my first job last year. It was the biggest turning point in my life. I got to step out of comfort zone, prepared and exposed myself to this cruel corporate world. Before my job interview, a friend of mine (he claimed that he is my best friend) said something to me that i'll always remember. He said " in order to succeed, you need to be more confident, have self-confidence". And yea, he was right, i am always a person who is lack of confident. I am learning to trust myself and build my self-confidence slowly from that time onwards.

Job.
Luckily for me, I got the job i want in my first interview. I feel bless that I meet with a lot of nice people at work. Although i complained a lot about my jobs sometimes, i can say that i am happy to work there because of the nice boss and colleagues i have. The sad part is, i always work late till i feel that i lost my life sometimes. New year resolution? Work, Life balance. Like one of my colleague, Vim said "New Year Resolution: Go home by 7pm or earlier everyday". Haha..Also my target this year.

Relationship.
The queue is long. If you are interested, please take your number. Lol, just kidding...
Hmm...Not going to talk about it. All i can say is my status is still the same. Haha..
Might change this year? Who knows?

Okla, i guess that's all that i can think about me in 2010. The post is kinda long already.

Happy New Year! Wish everyone has a great year ahead.

6 comments:

  1. aiyo, didn't include colleagues and housemates as your frens... damn sad lo... haha... status might change???? Hmmmm...... wakakakakakaka.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..paiseh...my housemates are very good. So glad to live with them under one roof...
    i will add in next year..but i did said nice colleagues...
    status this thing..who knows ler..mayb i suddenly feel lonely..or feel play enough dy..muahaha...u sit back and see la..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year 2011. i hope i can accomplish what i haven't in 2010. view my site and let me know what you think Healthy Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cant wait to really get the year started, should be a big year

    ReplyDelete