Friday, January 28, 2011

Holiday Mood

Today is my last working day in year of Tiger. I'm going to have long CNY holiday start from tomorrow. ^^

Needless to say, works piled up as i was away for training for 2 days. I really felt stress and scared to read my emails. ><>

Since i cant finish them, i told myself to focus on my own task, which i must get it done before going on leave, and just ignore others. Learn to let go~ Fong shau, fong hoi sor yau....

And i did it, I reached home before the sky turn dark. ^^ Damn damn damn happy!

Oh ya, first time book bus ticket online (they just updated their website). Not only can avoid the hassle at the counter but also cheaper. 10% discount for online purchase! Hehe ^^

Actually i don't have any CNY mood but i'm glad that i can have a long holiday and i can go back to be with my family.

Happy Rabbit Year in advance! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment