Sunday, January 30, 2011

Today Special (29/1/2011) - Pampered: Ice Cream


It's time to pamper myself~

Yup, i'm enjoying my day off.

Guess what flavor it is?
.
.
.
.
.
Chocolate?

Nah, it's chocolate matcha. It's green tea + Chocolate, mix.

I thought it will be 2 different scoops when i ordered. But... haha, unexpected.

Quite nice because it's not too sweet..yum yum!

I always like Kindori ice cream because they only make the ice cream upon order. So it's fresh.

Check out their website: http://www.kindori.com.my/

P/s: i ate 2 spoons already only remember to take photo, so the shape looks a bit weird in the photo. haha..

2 comments:

  1. err..actually they din make the ice-cream upon order, they just mix the ice-cream wif flavour upon order..if u really see how they make =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it? cos if u order fruit flavor, they'll only put in the real fruit upon order

    ReplyDelete