Sunday, January 23, 2011

Life.Imbalance

Ya, I know. I know most of my posts were emo and down but i cant help it. And yet, this will be another moody post again. Please allow me to release it here ><

I admit that i'm kinda moody recently. It is quite serious as the level of emo-ness goes to the point that i can't control my feeling. Exploding, period.

I seldom get so moody or simply show my moodiness to people around me. But not for this time, "bad mood" is clearly written on face because someone told be that my face is really "black". I think some others might not dare to tell me. Haha..

Why?

Thinking of all the issue,work load and timeline, i'm really stress out. I am really exhausted, mentally.

You know what, my working hours per week is more than the total no of hour i slept per week. Not only work till very late every day, but i need to go back to work on weekend and public holiday. And, i broke my own OT record last friday by working till 1.20am. Although i'm the last one to leave, i don't even feel scared as i was too focus on work.

You may say a lot of people is just like me, but i have reached my limit.

I really felt upset last sunday because i couldn't bring my sister out that day. She purposely came from so far to find me, to hang out and see me. I felt so bad to take her to office as she didn't want to go out or stay home alone. :( I'm really really sorry.

My life is seriously imbalance. Where is my life? AmLife (my company) ><

I know it reaches my limit, so i decided not to go to office this weekend no matter what. There is a saying "To rest is to prepare for a longer journey".

Resting my mind over the weekend and preparing to fight again on Monday! Fighting!

p/s: Photo was taken in last year Oct, too bored while studying. Haha...

5 comments:

  1. not bad huh?? u have predicted ur future prior taking the photo.haha. now it can put into good use XD

    I agreed with the term: " To rest is to prepare for a longer journey" . Indeed, u need to balance up ur life, not just rest, even a proper diet and sufficient physical activities as well. Physically activities really a helpful de-stress method. Now is the fight to recalibrate ur life.

    All d best =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's run away from city~ go for nature~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya..really feel like escape from this hectic city...let's go chiling waterfall again XD~

    ReplyDelete
  4. muz learn to release...

    放手 放开所有~~~ :P

    ReplyDelete