Wednesday, December 9, 2009

C'est La Vie...


Introducing....

my first ever serious poem, which was composed and posted in my facebook notes on November 29, 2008. 'Isn't Right' is my 2nd piece.

This is life (C'est la vie)

easy come, easy go,
things always come and go,
sometimes it is hard to let them go,
so we should always learn to let go...

things come before you know,
truth is something you should know,
nothing is impossible to say no,
sometimes we should learn to say no...

time past and go,
we often think what if we never did so,
life is not as easy as u think so,
try not to regret when you grow old...

I wrote a few funny poems for my friends before this one in my facebook but all are crazy poems...haha..it was a long time ago. English, malay or mandarin? I have all, even mix language and hokkien also got...I started composing poem after my Langkawi Trip last year. I did not know why suddenly got so much idea at that time. Now? No more idea....

Okla, let's stop here for today...

1 comment: